AWS Solutions Architect Associate Complete Course 2021
Interested in getting certified with the AWS Solutions Architect Associate for free? Keep reading
Hello everyone. I have decided to launch this course to help everyone who is trying to study for the AWS Solutions Architect — Associate exam, with detailed content on each service, cheatsheets, diagrams, and more. It is recommended to have passed the AWS Cloud Practitioner, although it is not mandatory as I will try to explain everything from zero. Apart from that, every lesson will contain several typical exam questions along with their answers to help you study for the exam.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Associate (https://aws.amazon.com/certification/certified-solutions-architect-associate/) is one of the most valuable cloud computing certifications in the world today. It has been the #1 cloud certification for years, and it is recommended for people with at least one year of AWS experience solving problems and implementing solutions. This certification covers the core AWS Services. Just as a curiosity to show how important this certification is, people with this certification get an average salary of $149,446 according to PCMag (https://www.pcmag.com/news/the-10-highest-paying-it-certifications-of-2020).
ALL THE CHAPTERS FROM THE COURSE
So, once you have decided that you want to study for this certification, how should you start? In the following links, which will be updated once a week, you’ll be able to find all the information regarding AWS services that appear in the exam.
- Introduction to AWS
- EC2: Elastic Compute Cloud
- EC2 Exam Questions
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling Groups
- ELB & ASG Exam Questions
- EBS, EFS & Instance Store
- EBS, EFS & Instance Store Exam Questions
- S3 Exam Questions
- CloudFront & Global Accelerator
- CloudFront & Global Accelerator Exam Questions
- Route 53
- Route 53 Exam Questions
- AWS RDS & Aurora
- AWS RDS & Aurora Exam Questions
- ElastiCache, ElastiSearch, Neptune & RedShift
- ElastiCache, ElastiSearch, Neptune & RedShift Exam Questions
- AWS Messaging: SQS, SNS & Kinesis
- AWS Messaging: SQS, SNS & Kinesis Exam Questions
- Serverless Applications
- Serverless Applications Exam Questions
- Extra Storage
- Extra Storage Exam Questions
- Amazon CloudWatch, CloudTrail & Config
- Amazon CloudWatch Exam Questions
- AWS Security
- AWS Security Exam Questions
- AWS Networking Part 1
- AWS Networking Part 2
- AWS Networking Exam Questions
- AWS Advanced IAM (Available on 02/01/2022)
- AWS Disaster Recovery (Available on 02/08/2022)
- Other AWS Services for the Solutions Architect Associate Exam (Available on 02/15/2022)
- Other AWS Services Exam Questions (Available on 02/22/2022)
- Complete AWS Solutions Architect Exam (Available on 03/01/2022)
- Summary, Cheatsheet & Tips for the Exam (Available on 03/08/2022)
I’m not going to lie, the AWS Solutions Architect — Associate is quite a dense exam, with many concepts to study, but with perseverance and dedication, I am sure you will pass it! My best advice? Study every day for a little while and review the concepts from time to time. Good luck and let’s go for it!
Thanks for Reading!
If you like my work and you want to support me…
- The BEST way is following me on Medium here.
- Feel free to give claps so I know how helpful this post was for you.
- Not a Medium member yet? Support my writing on Medium by joining through the link below: