Complete Course AWS Solutions Architect-Associate Certification: Complete Course
Interested in getting certified in the AWS Solutions Architect Associate for free? Keep reading
Hello everyone. I have decided to launch this course to help everyone trying to study for the AWS Solutions Architect — Associate exam, with detailed content on each service, cheatsheets, diagrams, and more. It is recommended to have passed the AWS Cloud Practitioner, although it is not mandatory as I will try to explain everything from zero. Apart from that, every course lesson will contain the typical exam questions and answers we are asked to help you study for the exam.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Associate certification is one of the most valuable cloud computing certifications. It has been the #1 cloud certification for years, and it is recommended for people with at least one year of AWS experience with the ability to design and implement distributed systems on AWS. This certification covers the core AWS Services. People with this certification get an average salary of $149,446, according to PCMag.
ALL THE CHAPTERS FROM THE COURSE
So, are you ready to start? In the following links, you’ll find all the chapters that cover the course:
- Introduction to AWS
- EC2: Elastic Compute Cloud
- EC2 Exam Questions
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling Groups
- EBS, EFS & Instance Store
- S3 Exam Questions
- CloudFront & Global Accelerator
- Route 53
- Route 53 Exam Questions
- AWS RDS & Aurora
- AWS RDS & Aurora Exam Questions
- ElastiCache, ElastiSearch, Neptune & RedShift
- AWS Messaging: SQS, SNS & Kinesis
- Serverless Applications
- Extra Storage
- Amazon CloudWatch, CloudTrail & Config
- AWS Security
- AWS Networking Part 1
- AWS Networking Part 2
- AWS Networking Exam Questions
- AWS Advanced IAM
- AWS Disaster Recovery
- Other AWS Services for the Solutions Architect Associate Exam
- Complete AWS Solutions Architect Exam
- Summary, Cheatsheet & Tips for the Exam
I’m not going to lie, the AWS Solutions Architect — Associate is quite a dense exam, with many concepts to study, but with perseverance and dedication, I am sure you will pass it! My best advice? Study every day for a little while and review the concepts from time to time. Good luck, and let’s go for it!
Thanks for Reading!
If you like my work and you want to support me…
- The BEST way is to follow me on Medium here.
- Feel free to give claps, so I know how helpful this post was for you.
- Not a Medium member yet? You can support thousands of other writers and me by signing up for a membership. It only costs $5 per month and gives unlimited access to all stories. You can do that by clicking the link below, and I’ll get a small commission, but it won’t cost you any extra. I would be very grateful :-).