AWS Solutions Architect Associate — Practice Test
Chapter 27: AWS Solutions Architect Practice Exam (part 2)
Get ready to test your AWS knowledge with another 20 practice questions in this new AWS Solutions Architect Associate course chapter. If you haven’t completed the first part yet, we highly recommend so. Let’s continue with the next 20 questions!
This exam will be divided into three parts. Here you can find the links to the other parts:
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Complete Exam (part 1)
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Complete Exam (part 3)
Remember that you can find all the chapters from the course at the following link:
Complete Course for the AWS Solutions Architect-Associate Certification
Are you interested in getting certified as AWS Solutions Architect Associate for free? Keep reading!
EXAM QUESTIONS WITH SOLUTIONS
26-: What is the best way to transfer hundreds of terabytes of data from their on-premises data center into Amazon S3 with limited bandwidth?
- Use S3 Transfer Accelerator
- Contacting AWS Support to increase the bandwidth
- Use AWS Snowball
- Use EC2 instance in performance mode
Solution: 3. AWS Snowball is a data transfer service that uses secure devices to transfer large amounts of data into and out of the AWS Cloud. It’s specifically designed for high-volume data transfers that can’t be done efficiently over the network due to time, cost, or bandwidth considerations.
27-: An application that must have decoupling will send batches of up to 1000 messages per second that must be received in the correct order by the consumers. How can we achieve these requirements?
- Create an Amazon SQS Standard queue
- Create an Amazon SQS FIFO queue
- Create an Amazon SNS topic
- Create an Amazon Kinesis Analytics topic
Solution: 2. Amazon SQS FIFO (First-In-First-Out) queues are explicitly designed for…