Road to SnowFlake SnowPro Core Certification: Complete Course
Interested in getting certified with the SnowFlake SnowPro Core Certification? Keep reading
Hello everyone. I have decided to launch this course to help everyone who is trying to study for the SnowFlake SnowPro Core Certification Exam, or everybody who is trying to learn how to use SnowFlake and discover all its power. This course is going to be divided into chapters, every chapter with detailed content on each SnowFlake functionality, cheatsheets, diagrams, and more. Apart from that, at the end of each chapter, I will solve the typical exam questions to prepare you for the exam.
All the chapters from the course can be found in the following link.
The SnowPro Core Certification demonstrates an individual’s knowledge to apply core expertise implementing and migrating to Snowflake. It’s also a necessary step to go further with the SnowPro Advanced Certifications, being a prerequisite for all advanced exams. This course covers Snowflake architectural principles and best practices, really focused on the questions that are going face in the exam. The exam costs $175 USD, and you need to get 80 points out of 100 to pass. In the following picture we can see the estimated percentage range of each part of the exam (more information can be found at https://training.snowflake.com/SnowProCoreExamGuides):
SnowFlake was recognized as a Leader by Gartner, Positioned by Third Consecutive in the Magic Quadrant Report. It demonstrates Snowflake’s strong momentum, providing the best environment for data with near-infinite resources and computing power, all at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
ALL THE CHAPTERS FROM THE COURSE
So, once you have decided that you want to study for this certification, how should you start? In the following links, which will be updated at least once a week, you’ll be able to find all the information regarding SnowFlake in order to prepare you for the exam.
- SnowFlake Introduction
- SnowFlake Architecture
- SnowFlake Pricing
- SnowFlake Micro-partitions
- SnowFlake Clustering
- SnowFlake Tables & Views
- SnowFlake Stages & Storage Integration
- SnowFlake Data Loading. COPY INTO & SnowPipe commands
- SnowFlake PUT & GET commands
- SnowFlake Data Warehouses
- Resource Monitors
- SnowFlake Caches and Query Performance
- Time Travel, Fail-Safe & Zero-Copy Cloning
- Roles in SnowFlake
- SnowFlake Data Sharing
- Store Procedures & User Defined Functions
- Tasks & Transactions
- SnowFlake Streams
- Other SnowFlake Objects: File Formats & Sequences
- SnowFlake Ecosystem, Compliance, Data Marketplace & Security
- Summary & Tips for the Exam (available on 12/07/2021)
Thanks for Reading!
If you like my work and want to support me…
- The BEST way is following me on Medium here.
- Feel free to give claps so I know how helpful this post was for you.
- Not a Medium member yet? Support my writing on Medium by joining through the link below: