Road to SnowFlake SnowPro Core Certification: Complete Course
Interested in getting certified with the SnowFlake SnowPro Core Certification? Keep reading
Hello everyone. I have decided to launch this course to help everyone trying to study for the SnowFlake SnowPro Core Certification Exam or everybody trying to learn how to use SnowFlake and discover all its power. This course will be divided into chapters, every chapter with detailed content on each SnowFlake functionality, cheatsheets, diagrams, and more. At the end of each chapter, I will also solve the typical exam questions to prepare you for the exam.
All the chapters from the course can be found in the following link.
The SnowPro Core Certification demonstrates an individual’s knowledge to apply core expertise implementing and migrating to Snowflake. It’s also necessary to go further with the SnowPro Advanced Certifications, a prerequisite for all advanced exams. This course covers Snowflake architectural principles and best practices, always focusing on the questions you are going to face in the exam. The exam costs $175, and you need to get 80 points out of 100 to pass. In the following picture, we can see the estimated percentage range of each part of the exam (you can find more information at https://training.snowflake.com/SnowProCoreExamGuides):
SnowFlake was recognized as a Leader by Gartner, positioned by the third consecutive year in the Magic Quadrant Report. It demonstrates Snowflake’s strong momentum, providing the best environment for data with near-infinite resources and computing power, all at a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
ALL THE CHAPTERS FROM THE COURSE
So, once you have decided to study for this certification, how should you start? In the following links, you’ll be able to find all the information regarding SnowFlake to prepare you for the exam.
- SnowFlake Introduction
- SnowFlake Architecture
- SnowFlake Pricing
- SnowFlake Micro-partitions
- SnowFlake Clustering
- SnowFlake Tables & Views
- SnowFlake Stages & Storage Integration
- SnowFlake Data Loading. COPY INTO & SnowPipe commands
- SnowFlake PUT & GET commands
- SnowFlake Data Warehouses
- Resource Monitors
- SnowFlake Caches and Query Performance
- Time Travel, Fail-Safe & Zero-Copy Cloning
- Roles in SnowFlake
- SnowFlake Data Sharing
- Stored Procedures & User Defined Functions
- Tasks & Transactions
- SnowFlake Streams
- Other SnowFlake Objects: File Formats & Sequences
- SnowFlake Ecosystem, Compliance, Data Marketplace & Security
- Summary & Tips for the Exam
Thanks for Reading!
If you like my work and want to support me…
- The BEST way is following me on Medium here.
- Feel free to give claps or to share this chapter on your social networks, so I know how helpful it was for you.
- Not a Medium member yet? Support my writing on Medium by joining through the link below: